It is easy to see why Coventry is the location of choice for so many industrial and distribution businesses: it sits at the heart of the national transport network and has an adaptable and hardworking labour force with the ideal mix of skill sets.
Prologis Park Ryton is located within minutes of Coventry city centre and benefits from exceptional transport links:
- It provides swift access to the M6 North, the M69, and the M40/M5
- The A45 connects to the M1 via the M45 in a little over 15 minutes
- The Midlands Channel Tunnel Rail Link at Hams Hall National Distribution Park is 30 minutes drive away, and DIRFT (Daventry International Railfreight Terminal) is located just over 40 minutes away.
Prologis Park Ryton offers build-to-suit opportunities of up to 514,180 sq ft in one of the best logistics locations in the UK – delivered by the worldwide leading developer and owner of logistics property.
- The West Midlands it the heart of English manufacturing
- It has a highly skilled and adaptable workforce
- The West Midlands is one of the UK’s key distribution locations
- Coventry has a working population of 154,000
- Rugby has a working population of nearly 54,000
- Wages in Coventry are competitive.
|Motorway access guide*|
|M1 J18||14||17 min|
|M6 Toll||22||26 min|
|Drive time guide*|
|Leeds||119||2 hr 02 min|
|London||93||1 hr 48 min|
|Manchester||121||2 hr 08 min|
|Bristol||108||1 hr 50 min|
|Port access guide*|
|Liverpool||125||2 hr 13 min|
|Hull||136||2 hr 18 min|
|Southampton||124||2 hr 18 min|
|Immingham||137||2 hr 24 min|
|Felixstowe||148||2 hr 39 min|
|Hams Hall||21||30 min|